ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP is intended for children from 6 to 12 years. We have prepared an interesting programme and another wonderful summer together filled with excitement and happy days. The schedule is diverse with educational elements and opportunities for development and entertainment that will remain an unforgettable memory for all children. Duration of ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2022: Start: 06th of June, 2022 End: 19th of August, 2022 Daily activities from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 16:30 for a period of 11 weeks.
Your child will have the opportunity to take part in a combination of various activities which aim is to develop their English skills, fun educational and sports activities, art, music, crafts, storytelling, etc.
Children can attend the camp for a minimum period of 1 week.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2022: * Main package per week – BGN 350 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu – breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack all prepared in the kitchen of St. George International School and Preschool and fully adapted to the children's meals
- Medical staff - English-speaking pedagogues and animators with experience in working with children - English lessons according to the set topics of the week - Outdoor activities every day in the sports base of St. George International School and Preschool - Visit various cultural landmarks and events in Sofia * We provide an opportunity for choosing one of the following activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost:
- Cooking club
- Guitar lessons - Piano lessons Registration Information:
In the programme you will find the daily regime and the topics of the weeks. If you would like to register your child for this camp, please email
Registration and payment for every other week should be made 14 days before its start.
Medical check-up - at both entrances, the children will be checked by the school nurses. In case there is a child with flu-like symptoms at the entrance of the building - the parent should take it immediately; Once you have completed the online form within the specified deadline for the relevant week, you will receive a confirmation email from the school within 48 hours that your child is enrolled. To consider the registration as successful, you need to make a payment. The school reserves the right to refuse to enroll a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week and a child for whom the application has been received and confirmed but hadn't been paid. Payment: - Bank Transfer Information: UniCredit Bulbank Wonder Group AD
BIC : UNCRBGSF IBAN : BG94UNCR70001522317930 - By POS in the school bookstore - 47 Nikola Vaptsarov Blvd.; Required clothing and accessories during the camp:
- Clean inside shoes for the school building
- Small backpack with extra clothes for changing if needed (underwear, socks, t-shirt, trousers) - Jacket or sweatshirt - Sun hat - Sunscreen - Bottle of water Mandatory documents for participation:
- Rules and regulations for St. George Summer Camp 2022
- Declaration for informed consent for St. George Summer Camp 2022 - Health questionnaire - Publicity declaration - Third-party Authorization form - Declaration for providing bottles of water - Medical note that the child is healthy and not in contact with an infectious diseases The original copy of the above-mentioned documents should be provided to the school on the first day of the camp. Children without the mandatory documents and indoor shoes will not be admitted.
Please do not forget to give us information regarding special requirements concerning your child such as allergies, behavioural features, a physiological condition, or a preferred diet.
For camp registration and programme inquiries, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +359 2 4144 414; Mob: 0885 689 971.