DATES FOR ADMISSION
All students who will be enrolled in the preparatory, first, fifth or eighth grade in the school year 2021-2022 should go through an admission procedure, through which their knowledge and skills will be tested in the following areas:
- For Preparatory grade – Grade 1: School readiness test, combined test in English;
- For Grade 5 - Grade 8: a test in Bulgarian Language and Literature, an essay, a combined test in Science and a combined test in English.
CONDITIONS TO SIT AN ADMISSION EXAM:
- Submitted and approved Application Form at least 10 days prior to the preferred examination date;
- Copy of a document for а completed grade or academic reference (for children above 1st grade);
- Received recommendations;
- Admission fee payment.
DATES FOR ADMISSION EXAMS:
- For applicants for Preparatory and First grade: April 15, 2021 (Thursday) April 27, 2021 (Tuesday)
- For applicants for Fifth grade: April 13, 2021 (Tuesday) April 28, 2021 (Wednesday)
- For applicants for Eighth grade: April 14, 2021 (Wednesday) April 28, 2021 (Wednesday)
Parents receive the results from the admission exams via email within 10 days after the exams took place. We offer the opportunity to get acquainted with the exam worksheets of the children on place in the school by scheduling an appointment in advance.
Approved applicants will be invited to an individual meeting with the management of the school.
Parents receive a statement for admission within 7 days after the individual meeting with the management took place. The enrollment should be made within 3 days after the statement is received by completing an Enrollment application. With the Enrollment application the parents enter the procedure for signing the tuition contract.