ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2021
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP is for children from 6 to 12 years. We have prepared an interesting program for the young campers, including English language learning and fun math, within two lessons per day. The theme of ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP will be "Our World" this summer. We will make various inventions, cook, experiment, play sports and have fun in the wonderful base of St. George International School & Preschool.
Duration of ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2021:
Start: June 28th, 2021
End: August 20th, 2021
Weekly classes from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 16:30
Your child will have the opportunity to participate in academic activities in order to develop skills and knowledge of English language, as well as in fun educational and sports activities, art, language skils, information technology and film art.
Minimum period for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP - one week.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2021:
* Basic package per week – BGN 250 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu – breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack all prepared in the kitchen of St. George International School and Preschool and fully adapted to the needs of children's nutrition;
- Medical staff;
- English-speaking teachers and animators with experience of working with children;
- Classes in English on set topics
- Outdoor activities every day in the sports base of St. George International School & Preschool
* We provide the opportunity for choosing additional activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost (price information can be found in the online application below):
- Piano lessons
- Functional training „The wonder kid“
- Cooking club
In the programme you will find:
- Daily routine for children
- Topics for each week of the camp
In case you want to register your child for ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP, please send a request to email@example.com, fill in the online form which you will receive following this email and pay for the weeks you would like your child to attend the camp, the payment deadline for each week is indicated in the online application. In case you want to pay in advance for all selected weeks, please contact the reception.
After completing the online form within the specified period for the respective weeks, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours from ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP that your child is registered and needs to make a payment in order for the registration to be considered successful.
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP reserves the right to refuse to enrol a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week, as well as for a child for whom an Application for registration has been entered and confirmed, but no payment has been received.
Late registrations will be accepted in case of availability
- Entrance - entry is through entrance A or entrance B, one parent leads the child and hands her/him to the nurse without entering the school building. The parent should wait for confirmation from the nurse that the child is healthy;
- Medical check-up - at both entrances, the children will be checked by the school nurses (temperature measurement and throat check). In case there is a child with flu-like symptoms at the entrance of the building - the parent should take it immediately;
- Masks - in compliance with the current regulations, wearing masks indoors is obligatory for children too.
The school reserves the right to refuse to enrol a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week, as well as to a child for whom the application has been received and confirmed but hadn't been paid.
- By bank transfer Information:
Wonder Group AD
BIC : UNCRBGSF
IBAN : BG94UNCR70001522317930
- By POS terminal in the school bookstore - 47 Nikola Vaptsarov Blvd.;
Necessary clothing and accessories during ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP:
- Clean indoor shoes or slippers for indoor use in the building of St. George International School
- Small backpack with one set of clothes for changing if necessary (underwear, socks, t-shirt, trousers)
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
- Sun hat
- Bottle for water
Mandatory documents for participation:
- Declaration regarding COVID-19
- Questionnaire/declaration for the health status of the child
- Summer camp rules and regulations
- Publicity declaration
- Declaration for parents’ agreement
- Medical note that the child is healthy and not in contact with infectious diseases
- Declaration for third party authorization
- Declaration for masks/water
It is necessary to provide all the original documents on the first day of the camp.
Please make sure that you have provided information about special requirements for your child, such as allergies, behavioural characteristics, physiological condition or preferred diet
For camp registration and programme inquiries, please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +359 2 4144 414; Mob: 0885 689 971.