ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2020
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP is intended for children from 6 to 12 years. We have prepared an interesting programme where we have include English and entertaining mathematics lessons for one hour per day for each subject. Caused by the last few months of physical isolation due to the spread of COVID-19 around the world, the topic of this year’s summer camp will be “THE NEW WORLD”. Although it will happen virtually, we will go back to the past, will discuss the present and will build the
future. We will show the children how unavoidable the change is and how the humankind learns to handle with it. We will be creating different inventions, will be making experiments according to the topic of each week, will sport and will have a great time in the wonderful base of St. George International School & Preschool.
Duration of ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2020:
Start: 22nd of June, 2020
End: 21st of August, 2020
Daily activities from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 17:00 for the period of 9 weeks.
Your child will have the opportunity to take part in a combination of academic activities which aim is to develop their English skills, fun educational and sports activities, art, crafts, storytelling, IT and film art.
Children can attend the camp for a minimum period of 1 week.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2020:
* Main package per week – BGN 195 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu – breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack all prepared in the kitchen of St. George International School and Preschool and fully adapted to the children's meals
- Medical staff
- English-speaking pedagogues and animators with experience of working with children
- English lessons according to the set topics of the week
- Outdoor activities every day in the sports base of St. George International School & Preschool
- Visit to various cultural landmarks and events in Sofia
* We provide an opportunity for choosing one of the following activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost (price information can be found in the online application below):
- Functional training „The wonder kid“
- Tennis/ Squash
- Cooking club
- Piano lessons
In the programme you will find the daily regime and the topics of the weeks. If you would like to register your child for this camp, please email email@example.com.
Registration and payment for every other week should be made 10 days before its start.
In regards with the epidemiological situation in the country, the school will provide controlled access to the building as follows:
- Entrance - entry is through entrance A or entrance B, one parent leads the child and hands her/him to the nurse without entering the school building. The parent should wait for confirmation from the nurse that the child is healthy;
- Medical check-up - at both entrances, the children will be checked by the school nurses (temperature measurement and throat check). In case there is a child with flu-like symptoms at the entrance of the building - the parent should take it immediately;
- Masks - regarding the current regulations, wearing masks indoors is obligatory for children too.
Once you have completed the online form within the specified deadline for the relevant week, you will receive a confirmation email from the school within 48 hours that your child is enrolled. To consider the registration as successful, you need to make a payment.
The school reserves the right to refuse to enrol a child when reaching the maximum number of children in the camp for the respective week, as well as to a child for whom the application has been received and confirmed but hadn't been paid.
Distribution of children by groups (beginner/ advanced) in the English classes:
- Students from the St. George International School &Preschool will be distributed on the basis of their results achieved during the last academic year.
- Participants from other schools will be distributed by our teachers after setting their level in English.
- Bank Transfer Information:
Wonder Group AD
BIC : UNCRBGSF
IBAN : BG94UNCR70001522317930
- By POS in the school bookstore - 47 Nikola Vaptsarov Blvd.;
Required clothing and accessories during the camp:
- Reusable mask or 2 disposable masks per day which must be inscribed with the child’s name
- Clean inside shoes for the school building
- Small backpack with extra clothes for changing if needed (underwear, socks, t-shirt, trousers)
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Sun hat
- Bottle of water
Mandatory documents for participation:
- Summer camp rules and regulations
- Declaration for parents’ agreement
- Questionnaire/declaration for the health status of the child
- Publicity declaration
- Declaration for third party authorization
- Declaration regarding COVID-19
The original copy of the above mentioned documents should be provided to the school on the first day of the camp. Children without the mandatory documents, mask and indoor shoes will not be admitted.
Please do not forget to give us information regarding special requirements concerning your child such as allergies, behavioural features, a physiological condition or a preferred diet.
For camp registration and programme inquiries, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +359 2 4144 414; Mob: 0885 689 971.